We want to see more and more GARBC leaders contribute posts to the Quest blog that will help accomplish the purpose of the blog:
- To think through and discuss the theological and cultural issues of the day
- To provide practical resources for pastors
- To build a network of engaged, enthusiastic, evangelistic GARBC leaders
To that end, we are sponsoring a blog-post submission contest that will run from June 22-Aug. 2. Pastors and members of GARBC churches are encourage to submit a blog post that meets the following guidelines:
- Any theological stance taken by the author should be in agreement with the GARBC doctrinal statement.
- The post should be no longer than 500 words (approximately a one page single-spaced Word document).
- The post should ask one or more specific questions in order to stimulate discussion.