In just a couple weeks our fellowship of churches will gather as a family at our annual conference to be held in Des Moines, Iowa. The GARBC family of churches is where God has placed us to serve. The bloodline we share is one of doctrinal unity and the common purpose of “Making disciples through healthy local churches.” Plans are coming together nicely for this year’s conference. I hope that you have either registered or plan on registering soon. My prayer is that you will be greatly encouraged and challenged by rich expository preaching, sweet fellowship, and vibrant worship. Would you please join me in praying for the conference staff, attendees, module leaders, and keynote speakers? It would be great to have you at this family gathering!
Serving with you,
GARBC National Representative
June 2019 Bb Pulse is ready to view!
- Mike Hess: Pray for Upcoming Conference
- David Gunn: New Release from Regular Baptist Books
- Chris Hindal: Connecting in Peru
- Clare Jewell: Building a Pipeline of Young Leaders
- Manning Brown: Pray for Deployed Chaplain
- Announcing a Retirement Plan for Association Pastors
- Scholarship Program Coming Soon
- Conference Speakers to Challenge and Refresh
- Regular Baptists Across the States
- Regular Baptist Administrative Team Itineraries
- Mike’s Picks: Resources for Ministry
Pro-Life Movement, Legalism, Budgeting, and Worship
- May/June Baptist Bulletin: Preventing Ministry Collapse
- Stimulating Discussions on Baptist Bulletin podcast
- Conference Modules to Energize Your Ministry
- Small church ministry
- Larger church ministry
- Worship service
- Tech ministry
- A.B.I.D.E. for women
- Today’s Culture from a Biblical Perspective
- Creative Activities for Junior Church
- Christian School Seeking High School English Teacher
Bb Pulse, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.
Archives of E-Info, a GARBC newsletter published in 2007–2018, are available here.