The start of the school year means that school districts must have budgets in place. It is possible to have teachers, students, buildings, and materials, but without the funding, schools can’t open. Church planting requires planters, people, facilities, and materials, but without funding, good intentions cannot materialize. Regular Baptist Builders Club is now accepting grant applications for church plants. Sept. 1 is the submission deadline. As is often the case, vision requires funding. For more info, see “Financial Assistance for Church Plants” in this issue of E-Info.
Partnering with you,
John Greening, National Representative
Enjoy AUGUST 2017 E-Info:
- Chaplains Minister in Times of Crisis
- Church in India Needs Baptistry
- Help Church Planting Take Root
- Regular Baptist Ministries Presents Stronger Church Conference
- National Representative Search
- Financial Assistance for Church Plants
- Gearing Up for International Partnership Conference
- GARBC Conference Videos
- Coming Soon: 2017–18 Church Directory
- Regular Baptists Around the Country
- Regular Baptist Ministries Team Itineraries
- Taking the Great Commission Challenge
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling Module
- Ministerial Apprentice Program
- Church Safety Preparedness
- VBS 2018: Camp Moose-on-the-Loose!
- Benefits of Being in Regular Baptist Churches
- High School Seeking Math Teacher
- Employment Openings at Regular Baptist Ministries
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.