DEARBORN, Mich.—Seven Baptist churches are now in fellowship with the GARBC, after messengers of the GARBC Conference voted during the business meeting held on Tuesday, June 25.
Incoming Churches to GARBC Fellowship
- Baptist Evangelical Fellowship, Eau Claire, Wis. (Pastor David and Ruth Christner)
- South Litchfield Baptist Church, Litchfield, Mich. (Pastor Ken and Jane Pierpont)
- Sunrise Bible Fellowship (A Baptist Church Family), Red Bluff, Calif. (Pastor Pat and D’Lorah Hurton)
- Sycamore Community Baptist Church, Dorr, Mich. (Pastor Jerry and Jackie Hopkins and Kelly and Karen Ryan)
- Iglesia Hispana Bautista Biblica de la Gracia, Grant, Mich. (Pastor Isidro and Rosina Morales)
- PowerPoint Baptist Church, Gloster, Miss. (Pastor Tomas and Doris Phillips)
- Victory Lighthouse Baptist Church, Trumann, Ark. (Pastor Greg and Daloros Clark) In other action, the messengers also approved the following six churches’ withdrawal from the GARBC fellowship:
- Calvary Baptist Church, Pontiac, Ill.
- Langhorne Terrace Baptist Church, Langhorne, Pa.
- Liberty Baptist Church, Pueblo, Colo.
- Mokena Baptist Church, Mokena, Ill.
- Faith Baptist Church, Albion, Pa.
- Treasure Coast Baptist Church, Port St Lucie, Fla.