Recently I was asked, “What is the purpose in having an association?” One of the many great things about the GARBC is that it provides a platform for pastors helping pastors and churches helping churches, in the quest of making disciples.
Consider the following “honing” events that have occurred among churches in the GARBC in the beginning three months of 2012: counseling training, leadership training, marriage enrichment, church planting and pastoral cohorts, pastors’ and wives’ retreats, disciple-making training, book clubs, prayer retreats, Christian workers’ seminars, and many area, state, and regional association meetings. This equipping has all been accomplished among doctrinally compatible believers. Recently three conferences took place that were organized and hosted by pastors desiring to strengthen and encourage other pastors. What open hearts for ministry! These men who freely share across church borders epitomize the spirit of our fellowship.
Together we can accomplish more!
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy April’s E-Info!
- Student Ministries—Students Alive!/Missions Trip
- Student from India Seeking Summer Internship
- 2012 GARBC Conference Features “Authentic Church”
- Minister with Chris Hindal in the Ukraine
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Baptist Network Northwest Cross-cultural Ministry Emphasis
- Evangelism Seminar with Chuck DeCleene
- Secretary Seminar
- Lecture Series: “Defending the Faith in a Post-Christian World”
- Pastoral Retreat Available
- Wide Selection of Electives by Regular Baptist Press
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!