Let me ask you a challenging question. Does your church have a culture of mentoring and training the next generation of leaders?
Healthy churches intentionally invest in and disciple the next generation of leaders. The GARBC is committed to coming alongside churches, helping them identify and mentor young leaders to serve the next generation. This is, after all, the Biblical model of discipleship. “And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men” (2 Timothy 2:2).
The GARBC helps facilitate this discipleship model with a ministry residency program, providing internships in thriving churches, and a pastoral referral program.
Let’s pray that our association would be a culture of reproducing leaders to serve in churches. And I pray that this edition of Bb Pulse will better equip you to make disciples in a dynamic and thriving church.
GARBC National Representative
May 2021 Bb Pulse is ready to view!
News from Regular Baptist Ministries
- Mike Hess: GARBC Discipleship
- International: Support Regular Baptist International
- Mark Johnson: Evangelical Council for Abuse Prevention
- Manning Brown: Regular Baptist Chaplaincy
- David Gunn: VBS Outreach
- Clare Jewell: Generate
Regular Baptist Administrative Team Itineraries
Mike’s Picks: Resources for Ministry
- Clare Jewell’s Baptist Bulletin article about the value of interdependent churches
- My podcast with Knute Larson, keynote speaker for the 2021 GARBC Conference
- 2021 GARBC Conference registration video “2021 Conference Registration Now Open”
- Stay tuned . . .
Bb Pulse, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.
Archives by date:
Archives of E-Info, a GARBC newsletter published in 2007–2018, are available here.