During this time of year on their annual church calendars, pastors and deacons are engaged in budget planning for the upcoming 2016 fiscal year. Also, they thoughtfully consider designating special Thanksgiving or Christmas offerings for “over and above” projects to help other ministries. This month’s E-info includes several ministry project ideas that may capture the interests of your people and prompt them to sacrificial giving. Please read the profiles and consider the part your church might play in helping with these worthy initiatives. By the way, since we are thinking ahead, happy Thanksgiving and merry Christmas!
Enjoy September 2015 E-Info:
- A Club That Matters!
- Strengthening the International Church
- Church Planting Meeting Update
- Making a Christmas Tradition Better
- Midwest Congress of Baptist Fundamentalists
- Keeping Chaplains in Our Prayers
- September/October Baptist Bulletin: Check It Out!
- Fun on the Farm at VBS
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Team Itineraries
- Regular Baptist Web Community: Back to School!
- Pulpit Meets the Newsroom
- Pastoral Care Challenges
- Strong Church: Building and Measuring Mature Disciples
- Pastors’ and Wives’ Baptist Network Northwest Retreat
- Several Venues for Strengthening Your Ministry
- Seeking Information Technology Personnel
- Seeking Managers of Church Resources
- God Speaks on Big Issues
- Grand Piano for Sale
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together we can accomplish more!