GARBC Newsletter for Your Ministry
BALANCE—what does that word mean to you? The teeter-totter of life presents us with work vs. rest, patience vs. action, silence vs. words. Either side can slam down quickly! Ecclesiastes 3 reminds us, “To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” As you approach a busy fall season of ministry, think about the need for balance. This issue of Synergy includes two articles to stimulate your thinking on that topic; one addresses work and rest, and the other addresses your leadership approach. Hopefully you are in ministry for the long haul—think about the long-term benefits of balance!
Synergy is ready for your viewing!
Check out the September issue:
- Accomplishing More by Slowing Down—Dan Pugh (Montrose, Mich.)
- Good Books on Church Outreach—Jim Vogel (Schaumburg, Ill.)
- Give Me a Break!—Kathy Schroeder (Bloomington, Ind.)
- Getaway Places
- 8 Mistakes in Recruiting and Keeping Volunteers—Jim Vogel (Schaumburg, Ill.)
- Helping Students Learn—Daria Greening (Schaumburg, Ill.)
- Bringing the Church to Your Community—David King (Jasper, Ind.)
- Trunk or Treat—Nathan Gast (Kansas City, Kan.)
- Sanctity of Life Sunday—Stan Lightfoot (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Preparing Teens for an International Mission Trip—Kristi Payne (Waterloo, Iowa)
- Books for Internationals—GLS (Schaumburg, Ill.)
GARBC—Together We Can Accomplish More!