Our hearts have been stirred to hear reports of the East Coast destruction of Hurricane Sandy. When we receive reports such as these, my wife and I immediately wonder, “Are the area GARBC churches and pastors okay?” Our staff went to work to find the answer to that question. After making calls to a dozen churches and talking with state representatives, we learned that several of our churches could use a helping hand. Churches have expressed the need for generators, chainsaws, cleaning supplies, food, and water. Also, a church plant has rental needs, as the building the members were renting was leveled by the storm.
The GARBC has a specific ministry that gives and organizes assistance for churches that have experienced natural disasters—Baptist Builders Club. Won’t you help? Read this month’s E-Info to learn how you can get involved.
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy November’s E-Info!
- Helping East Coast Churches Assist Devastated Communities
- Pray for MARBC Pastors and Wives and Church Leaders
- GARBC Christmas Giving Projects Benefit Pastors
- Baptist Bulletin Sneak Preview
- Relief Efforts for Hurricanes and other Natural Disasters
- Council of 18, Representing GARBC Churches
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Dispensational Understanding of the New Covenant
- Future Preachers Conference
- New Seminary Module Scholarships
- Tour to Israel
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!