During a recent Resource Center chapel, our staff had the special treat of listening to Dr. R. T. Ketcham preach. It was a stirring presentation of a classic message, “The High Cost of Writing Paper.” (Listen here.) This sermon and a host of vintage annual conference messages have been given to the association. Our goal is to raise $15,000 to convert reel-to-reel tapes to audio files, creating an online archive for all to use. Would you help us accomplish this important project?
Many items of interest are ready for you in the March E-Info!
Rejoicing in Biblical preaching,
GARBC National Representative
- GARBC Service Award Nominations Due March 28
- Spotlight Teen’s Service with GARBC Award
- Council of Eighteen Nominations Due March 28
- Talents For Christ: Register by March 3
- Gearing Up for a Fantastic 2014 GARBC Conference
- Church Planter to Church Planter
- Welcome, New Baptist Bulletin Subscribers!
- Apply Now for GARBC Fellowship
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Five New Regular Baptist Web Community Topics
- Baptist Bulletin Goes Digital
- Regional Worship and Growth Conference
- Church Ministries Conference: Finding Confidence in an Uncertain Age
- Spring Ministry Forum: The Historical Jesus
- West Michigan Men’s Conference
- Counseling Seminar on Conflict and Anger
- 16:5 Conference
- Ohio Church Ministries Conference: We Love the Church!
- Vintage Conference Messages
- Opening: Assistant Pastor of Youth and Outreach
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!