Summer is the time of year when my wife and I take advantage of the long hours of daylight to take evening bike rides. Lest you think we are long-distance cyclists, our rides consist of making our way through our sleepy suburb of Palatine and hanging out at Metra’s Harvard line rail station (which happens to house a Starbucks). At that point in the day, I pull out the Chicago Tribune‘s crossword puzzle and we make it our quest to fill in the squares. We have found that doing crosswords is a great way to increase our vocabulary and to think about using words in a new way. It’s a very small slice of our process of developing ministry skills. Take advantage of the summer—enjoy a fun mental activity and tap into E-Info learning opportunities. Strengthen your synapses!
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy July’s E-Info!
- Relief Effort for Bangladesh Churches
- Ministry Impact in Eastern Europe
- 2012–2013 Council of Eighteen Elected
- 2012 GARBC Conference Attendees—Win Free 2013 Registration!
- Welcome New Churches
- Wisconsin Church Start-up Opportunities
- Must Read! July/August Baptist Bulletin
- 2012 GARBC Conference Photos
- Order Your 2012–2013 GARBC Church Directory
- Congratulations, 2012 Talents For Christ Winners!
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- New Regular Baptist Books for Your Library
- Audio Conference Links
- Universalism and Local Church Resolutions
- Free Course for Youth Pastors
- Free Hymnals Available
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!