Do you feel like you are trying to catch your breath at the beginning of 2014? I feel that way—not because of the “Polar Express” that rolled across much of the U.S., shocking our lungs with frigid air. It’s the work of the ministry that oftentimes leaves us breathless.
Much is happening at the GARBC Resource Center as we position for the future. In this issue of E-Info, read about the 20/20 Master Plan vision adopted by the Council of 18. Learn how your church can receive the new digital Baptist Bulletin. See an update on the Resource Center relocation. Get a taste of summer as you read about and plan to attend the 2014 GARBC Conference in St. Petersburg, Fla. Check out January’s E-Info!
GARBC National Representative
- Praise for Filipino Church Relief
- Bangladesh Tribal Children’s Camp
- 20/20 Vision for GARBC Future
- GARBC Packet to Arrive at Churches
- NEW! Baptist Bulletin, Digital Edition
- Baptist Builders Club Board Meeting Decisions
- GARBC Outsources Shipping Operations
- GARBC Resource Center Relocation
- New International Partner in India
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Regular Baptist Web Community in Session Soon
- 2014 GARBC Conference “The Essential Gospel”
- GARBC Regional Worship and Growth Conference
- 16:5 Conference
- Immediate Help Needed for Relief Efforts
- Arrow Island: Choosing God’s Way
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!