New Teacher Training Resource
Regular Baptist Press has revised and updated Success in Bible Teaching, the training manual that helps teachers know how to use RBP materials. To assist you in using this resource in your church, we are producing a CD that contains a complete leader’s guide, full PowerPoint presentation, and printable certificates of completion. Call 1-800-727-4440 to learn more about this new resource.
Jesus Emphasized Training
In His earthly ministry Jesus demonstrated the importance of training people for service. You can provide training for your church teachers and leaders by making sure they attend one of the spring BuildUP Seminars listed below.
- February 23: Orchard Avenue Baptist Church, Vacaville, California
- April 12: Ashburn Baptist Church, Orland Park, Illinois
- April 26: Open Door Baptist Church, New Woodstock, New York
Discover more about this helpful seminar.
Strategic planning for church leaders
Assisting church leaders in developing a comprehensive plan for building Christ’s church His way
- February 22: Orchard Avenue Baptist Church, Vacaville, California
Learn more about this engaging and useful seminar.
- January 26: Bethany Baptist Church, Salem, Oregon
- March 29: Calvary Baptist Church, Battle Creek, Michigan
Bring a BuildUP seminar to your area. Contact Andrea Gower, 1-888-588-1600, ext. 899.
At Your Service
Our GARBC Resource Center Staff is here to assist you. Does your church need a speaker for retreats, workshops, outreach events, or special services? Contact a member of the GARBC Resource team:
- John Greening, National Representative, 888-588-1600 ext. 852
- Jim Vogel, Associate National Representative, 888-588-1600 ext. 855
- Chris Hindal, International Ministries Director, 888-588-1600 ext. 816
- John Murdoch, Chaplaincy Director, 765-455-9727
- Michael Nolan, Baptist Builders Club Director, 888-588-1600 ext. 853
- Jeannie Vogel, Women’s Ministries Director, 888-588-1600 ext. 877
Together We Can Accomplish More!