PRAYER SUPPORT FOR CHURCH PLANTING
Won’t you join Clare Jewell, national church planting coordinator for Regular Baptist Churches, and other Regular Baptist Ministries leaders in praying for the following items?
- Praise for Clare’s great opportunity to share the vision of Regular Baptist Church Planting at the recent Michigan Association of Regular Baptist Churches conference.
- Pray that 200 churches and 1,000 individuals will engage in the From Our Knees prayer initiative.
- Pray that 50 churches will participate in our 30/30 offering, giving $1 a day for 30 days, between now and Easter. Pray that we will raise $50,000.
- Pray for a Hispanic church plant forming in Hazleton, Pennsylvania.
- Pray for a Hispanic church plant forming in Salem, Oregon.
- Pray for Willow Creek Baptist Church, West Des Moines, Iowa, as it develops plans for planting a church in Phoenix, Arizona.
PRAISE FOR REGULAR BAPTIST PRESS INTERNATIONAL IN INDIA
Five ministries in India are conducting weeklong children’s programs using Vacation Bible School resources printed by Regular Baptist Press International, a recently launched publishing venture that prints Regular Baptist Press Christian education materials in India.
All five ministries are part of the Fundamental Baptist Fellowship of Manipur, for which Pastor Jangngam Singsit is secretary. They are using the VBS program “Castle Kids: Choosing to Serve Our King,” which Regular Baptist Press originally published in 2004. Regular Baptist Press International adapts the materials for use in India and prints them on-site.
PRAISE FOR 2017 IPFBM CONFERENCE VENUE
Chris Hindal, Regular Baptist International director, reports, “Praise God for a successful trip to the Philippines. The purpose of this trip was to locate a venue for the 2017 All Partners IPFBM Conference near Manila. Ariel Abadiano of Philippines-based PARTNERS International kindly drove me to view and meet with the management of five possible facilities during my three-day stay. A site in Tagaytay, a tourist region, has been tentatively selected for the conference. The dates will be Nov. 6–10, 2017. Pray that the details of the contract can be completed soon. Save the dates! Watch for more information to be coming soon.”