Did you watch the first Republican presidential candidates debate? It didn’t disappoint when it came to dishing up a bit of drama, one-upmanship, and a small portion of proposed solutions. The reality of leading a complex nation is far more challenging than the candidates’ simple sound bites imply.
Likewise, leading church ministry is a far more complicated endeavor than can be accomplished by following simplistic sound bite solutions. Complex ministry issues deserve thoughtful consideration. This month’s E-Info provides opportunities designed to resource you for effective ministry. Take advantage of the insights and instruction prepared with you and your church in mind.
Serving Christ with you,
GARBC National Representative
- Build Up Christ’s Church Internationally: Help Needy Conferees
- When Natural Disasters Occur, Baptist Builders Club Garners Assistance
- Church Planting Meeting at Regular Baptist Ministries Resource Center
- Church Planting: International Partnership At Its Best
- Midwest Congress of Baptist Fundamentalists
- Audio Legacy Update
- Affordable Health Care Act Implications for Churches
- Regular Baptists Around the Country
- GARBC Team Itineraries
- Regular Baptist Web Community Fall Offerings: Wednesday night teacher training; expounding current events; ministering pastoral care; building strong churches
- Council of Dispensational Hermeneutics
- Teacher Training Webinar for Your Wednesday Night Meeting
- Cowabunga Farm Vacation Bible School
- Help Your Teens Defend Their Faith
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together we can accomplish more!