The GARBC is a great fellowship—be an active participant! Here are some terrific ways that you can be involved:
- Become part of the GARBC fellowship. When doctrinally sound, like-minded churches partner, they can make great strides in global evangelism. The GARBC Ministry Resource team provides churches with services and the ministry network they need to pursue the Great Commission. We invite your church to consider becoming part of the GARBC fellowship.
- Take part in events aimed at strengthening the local church. Participating in the Annual Conference, Baptist Bulletin Podcast, regional state association meetings, and in Regular Baptist camping programs are great ways to gain valuable insight into local church ministry, connect with peers, and continue your education.
- Share your church ministry ideas and events for publication on the GARBC website and in the association’s Bb Pulse newsletter.
- Volunteer to make a difference. Regular Baptist Builders Club is looking for members who can support and pray for its ministries. Regular Baptist Chaplaincy endorses, military, community service and institutional chaplains, giving them them accreditation and providing resources and support as they minister.
- Pray for sister churches as they pursue reaching their communities for Christ and making disciples.
- Contribute articles on church ministries, current ministry trends, and doctrinal clarification to the Baptist Bulletin.
- Support the ministries of the GARBC by making a donation or purchasing Regular Baptist Press resources.
- Build up sister churches by hosting ministry conferences and workshops in your church and inviting area churches.