I just had a “Heaven on earth” experience. Three of my colleagues and I traveled to Oregon and California to gain a greater awareness of what is happening on the church planting front in our circles. We were thrilled by what we observed! The congregations we visited included Spanish speaking, Vietnamese, Karen tribe (Myanmar), Filipino, deaf, Anglo-American, and Pakistani. It is truly amazing the ethnic diversity that makes up many communities! See the photo gallery.
Heaven will be composed of people from every tribe and language. Will you join us in an intentional prayer effort to ask the Lord to allow our association to plant more churches like this? View the video and pray with us!
Regular Baptist Churches National Representative
Enjoy OCTOBER 2016 E-Info:
- Prayer and Praise in the Midst of Hurricane Matthew
- Regular Baptist Chaplaincy Update
- RBP’s VBS Offering Funds Instruments in India
- Regular Baptist Churches Help in Immigration Matters
- 30 Days of Prayer for Church Planting
- A Note of Appreciation to Pastors
- State Representatives Retiring after Faithful Service
- RBP International Pursuing China
- Regular Baptist Ministries Staff Visits Northwest/West Coast Church Plants
- Regular Baptists Around the Country
- GARBC Team Itineraries
- “Cultivating Leaders in the Local Church”
- Women’s Renew Conference
- “Serving Together”
- “Israel and the Church”
- Failing People, Faithful God
- Order Your Winter Curriculum Now
- Baptist Fellowship Press Services Today’s Urban Church
- Construction/Handyman Skills Needed in Florida
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.