Hello, friends, and happy 2018!
January’s E-Info includes important news, including the following postal alert:
A mailing from Regular Baptist Ministries containing time-sensitive information will arrive in your mailbox. Along with notification of cost-saving opportunities for your church, you will find the 2018 GARBC Conference brochure, church directory update form, and Council of Eighteen nomination form. Also, you will read of the GARBC’s new relationship with Brotherhood Mutual Insurance, which will benefit our churches. Check out E-Info and stay informed about your association!
Serving with pleasure,
John Greening, National Representative
Enjoy JANUARY 2018 E-Info:
- Show Your Support of Our Chaplains
- Families in Need after California Fires
- Pray for the Next National Representative
- Conference and Council Nomination Info Arriving Soon
- Save the Date: GARBC Conference, June 26–29
- Leadership Residency for Church Planting
- International Ministries Updates
- GARBC Partners with Brotherhood Mutual to Provide Resources
- Regular Baptists Around the Country
- Regular Baptist Ministries Team Itineraries
- Stronger Church Conferences: New Locations
- Classic Messages by Paul Tassell and Bill Fusco
- Baptist Bulletin Arriving Soon!
- Regional Connect Conference
- Grand Rapids Breakpoint Meeting
- “Living in the Big Story” Bible Conference
- Refresh: A Conference for Christian Leaders and Spouses
- Great Fun at Camp Moose-on-the-Loose VBS!
- When God’s Plans Don’t Line Up with Yours
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.