OMAHA! The site of the 2015 GARBC Conference. Why come to Omaha? Let me give you my top five impressions of this first-class city.
- The Old Market area is a fun collection of one-of-a kind restaurants and shops to explore within easy walking distance of the conference site.
- DoubleTree, the conference hotel, is a comfortable, full-service facility, allowing us to have the entire conference in one location. Ample parking is nearby. The hotel staff is pleasant and helpful.
- If you are planning to fly in, the Omaha Airport Authority is a short three miles from downtown.
- The area has a number of enjoyable tourist attractions.
- If Omaha is good enough for financial tycoon Warren Buffet to call home and quarterback Peyton Manning to use as his term when calling audibles, it has to be a good place.
I hope you will put this Midwest city on your end-of-June travel plans. Register for the 2015 GARBC Conference. See you in Omaha!
GARBC National Representative
Check out FEBRUARY 2015 E-Info for good ministry stuff!
- Sponsoring Conferences in Developing Countries
- Praise: Truck and Trailer for Disaster Relief
- New RBP Resources for Strengthening the Church
- Update on Chaplains: Praise and Prayer
- Baptist Bulletin March/April Preview
- Represent Your Region: Council of Eighteen Nominations
- Church Directory Update
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Regular Baptist Web Community: Registration Now Open
- GARBC Conference: Connecting!
- Talents For Christ: Developing Teens for Service
- RBP Offers Free “Lone Star” Training
- 2015 Regional Connection
- 16:5 Conference
- Dependence in the Wilderness, Available for Preorder at RBP
- Regular Baptist Press: Job Opportunities
- Housing for Missionaries and Christian Workers
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!