The Tribune Publishing Company calls its shift to a more robust online strategy “Digital Remastering.” This company is looking down the road of delivery systems for content and sees e-communication moving center stage. The GARBC is in the process of its own digital remastering. Our new website, GARBC.org, is the culmination of a year’s planning, allowing us to post more news faster and expand search capabilities to include eight of our ministries. Basecamp.com is assisting us in managing greater amounts of information to track events in our churches, association ministries, and network happenings. Yes, I still read the morning newspaper with my coffee. Yet I am way beyond excited about the digital remastering that allows us to disseminate great ideas and news quickly.
Take note in August’s E-Info all the ways Regular Baptists are digitally connecting.
GARBC National Representative
AUGUST 2014 E-Info is ready for your viewing!
- Remembering Your Favorite Ministries
- The War Within Film Release
- David Gunn: RBP’s New Editorial Director of Publications
- Big Savings for Your Church
- Bigger and Better GARBC.org
- Help Baptist Builders Club Get Prepared
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Two Free Christian Education Webinars
- Great Online Classes This Fall
- Free Teacher Training Workshop
- Church Technology Conference
- Baptist Bible College Presidential Search
- Bowling Green, Ohio, Church Seeking College Students
- Dr. Bob Gage Returning to Evangelism
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!