In Woodfield Mall, where my wife and I walk every day, Macy’s Christmas decorations are in full display. The holiday glitz and glitter seem to appear earlier each year. Though we shake our heads, disapproving the merchandising of Christmas, we as believers can provide gifts that will result in making an eternal difference.
Last year our GARBC ministries started the tradition of sponsoring Christmas giving projects that can be adopted by churches, families, and individuals. This year we continue that tradition with gift projects that will benefit pastors and wives, church plants, church-based cottage industries in Haiti, and chaplains for the greater aim of sharing salvation through Christ. Won’t you consider adopting a GARBC Christmas Giving Project for your church body, Sunday School class, Bible study, family, or yourself? Read about GARBC Christmas giving in this month’s E-Info.
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy October’s E-Info!
- Cancer Fund for Pastor’s Wife
- Sharing the Gospel through Gospel Literature Services
- Christmas Giving Projects
- Health Care Tax Credit Available
- Distinctively Baptist Curriculum
- 2012–2013 GARBC Directory Ready for Delivery
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Upcoming Teaching Seminars
- Training for Ministering to Drug and Alcohol Abusers
- Dr. Walt Kaiser Audio Links Available
- Training Future Preachers
- Now Shipping: It’s Grow Time! Junior Church Curriculum
- Living in the Power of the Spirit: New Women’s Bible Study
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!