I just watched an interview with Warren Buffet, a.k.a. “the Oracle of Omaha.” Twenty thousand loyal followers descended on his hometown for a weekend of hanging onto his reports and investment advice. Unquestionably, Buffet has been extraordinarily successful in connecting with companies that have produced positive returns. During June 29—July 3, a smaller group will gather in that same Midwest city as Regular Baptists give attention to the Bible theme “Connected to Christ.” No greater advice can be shared in this world than the truth that every child of God is “blessed with all spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ.” Eternity will demonstrate where the best investment is made. See you in Omaha.
GARBC National Representative
- Nepal Needs Your Assistance
- Make Your VBS Mission Project Count
- Prayer for Ministry Colleagues
- GARBC Conference: Early Bird Rates End May 14
- We’re In! New GARBC Resource Center
- Baptist Builders Club Announces Grants/Loans
- International Ministries: Guyana and Beyond
- State and Regional Associations Face Impending Shortfall
- GARBC Team Itineraries
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- “Connected to Christ”: GARBC Conference Speakers
- Conference Workshops Increase Ministry Savvy
- Women’s LYFE Conference
- RBP Seeking Team Members
- Join Us! Become Part of the GARBC Fellowship
- “It’s Grow Time!” Through-the-Bible for Kids!
- Wisconsin Christian Schools Seeking Teachers
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together we can accomplish more!