If I had my pick of a descriptive name for the GARBC, I would probably go with the name “Regular Baptist Fellowship.” This alternative name captures in a nutshell our doctrinal identity, heritage, organization, and function. We are Regular Baptists in belief. The word Fellowship describes our polity and commitment. We are independent churches united for the purpose of fellowship. We share with each other encouragement, prayer, assistance, accountability, as well as resources and services. We value and respect each other. This month’s E-Info lists events that are possible because of our fellowship. Find the joy of sharing together in the Regular Baptist Fellowship, more commonly called the GARBC!
GARBC National Representative
May 2014 E-Info is ready for your viewing!
- Operation Bangladesh
- Impact Your Community as a Chaplain
- Five Days of Great Preaching
- Apply Now for GARBC Fellowship
- Local Committee Hard at Work
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Valuable Workshops for Men and Women
- Talents For Christ Deadline Approaching
- Baptist Bulletin, Digital Edition: Enrich Your Ministry
- Five-Lesson Evangelistic Studies for 99 Cents!
- Voices of the Past, Voices of the Present
- How’s Your Attitude? Bible Study
- Marriage Bible Study
- Iowa Church to Donate Items
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!