Consider the following invitation from one pastor inviting a new pastor to the GARBC Conference in Clarks Summit, Pa., June 25–29.
“I think it would be great if you and your family could come. The conference is the annual meeting of the association of churches. There are probably a few purposes—fellowship between conference participants, education through workshops, being fed spiritually with some great preaching, carrying out the business of the association, networking with other pastors and ministries, perpetuating the identity of the association, and holding the national Talents For Christ competition. This year’s featured speaker is Bill Park. If you don’t know of him, I am confident that you will find his preaching encouraging. The conference is also very family friendly. There are programs for the kids, some extra activities, and child-care for the youngest ones during all of the main sessions and most of the workshop times.”
I echo this invitation. Won’t you join us for the 2012 GARBC Conference? I hope to shake hands with you!
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy May’s E-Info!
- Meet Your Regional Conference Committee
- Building Up Ukrainian Church
- 2012 GARBC Conference on a Budget
- New Release: May/June Baptist Bulletin
- Deadlines for TFC Competitors
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- 2012 Conference Workshops
- Church-Planting Cohort Spans North America
- Camp Gilead Women’s Retreat
- Free Month of Lil’ Sprouts Club
- Special Values on RBP Resources
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!