When traveling about the country, I am continually amazed at the brain trust that the Lord has given to pastors and ministry leaders in the GARBC. In this month’s E-Info, notice the many learning opportunities listed under “Improving Your Ministry Skills”—all are facilitated by pastors and leaders in our association. We are blessed. Enjoy the ministry know-how that the GARBC affords. Sign up for an event and grow!
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another” (Proverbs 27:17, ESV).
Growing with you,
John Greening, GARBC national representative
Enjoy February’s E-Info:
- 2013 RBP VBS Sponsors a Liberian Christian School
- Church Planters Need Your Help
- 2013 GARBC Conference: “Renew Our Strength”
- Church-Planting Buzz
- Talents For Christ: Developing Teens for Service
- Council of 18 Nominations and Church Directory Update
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Three Great Venues for Pastoring Know-How
- Worship Connect: A Regional Conference for GARBC Churches
- 2013 S.E.E.D. conference: Biblical Worship
- 16:5 Conference: More and Better Disciples
- Empire State Preaching Practicum
- Tom Meyer: Ministry of the Spoken Word
- Emmanuel Christian School, Toledo, Ohio, Seeking Superintendent
- New Book: The Gentle Art of Mothering
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!