BECOME A 2017 REGULAR BAPTIST BUILDERS CLUB MEMBER!
Sign up today to assist Regular Baptist churches throughout 2017. Members receive five call letters a year requesting prayer or financial assistance, as well as newsletters with updates on churches being helped.
Regular Baptist Builders Club helps churches in four ways:
- Start Up—Help with church planting
- Build Up—Help with church building projects
- Help Up—Assistance for a church that has experienced a fire, flood, tornado, or the like
- Disaster Relief—Help to a church after its community experiences a catastrophe
What can you do to be part of the Regular Baptist Builders Club ministry?
- Sign up to be a member and receive quarterly newsletters and no more than five annual requests for prayer or support.
- Volunteer to be part of a Disaster Relief team.
- Add Regular Baptist Builders Club to your church’s missionary budget.
- Make a onetime donation to the Start Up, Build Up, or Help Up fund.
GIVE SO THAT OTHERS MIGHT HEAR
Church planting in the USA is a wide-open avenue to introduce people groups to the gospel and help them grow in their faith. Regular Baptist Church Planting just completed phase one of its “On Our Knees” prayer initiative and offering, with individuals and entire churches participating. We are excited to engage more churches in phase two. Churches and individuals can sign up to participate in the “On Our Knees” campaign for any 30-day period that best fits their schedules from Jan. 1 through April 16.
We are praying that at least 50 churches will pray and give to help us launch four or five new churches in 2017. In addition to gaining prayer support, our goal is to raise $50,000 that will go directly toward training church planters and starting new churches. You can choose from three ways to give financial support: by mail, by phone, or online. This is a great opportunity to focus your church on outreach, evangelism, and the Great Commission.
WEST AFRICAN PASTORS NEED MOTORBIKES
Over the last few years, Regular Baptist International has provided motorbikes to nine national pastors. In the places where they serve, motorbikes are the preferred and most economical form of transportation. In America, we cannot imagine walking miles to minister as these pastors do. Now two more national pastors need help. A motorbike costs about $1,350. Your church or a Sunday School class could impact ministry in Africa. Prayerfully consider helping a faithful servant of the Lord.
Donate online, by phone, or by mail to help these two pastors purchase motorbikes. For online or check donations, note “African Projects Acct. #6070.”