Recently I traveled with GARBC Conference Coordinator Andrea Gower, my daughter, to Dearborn, Mich. Our purpose was to meet with the conference hotel staff and the local committee in preparation for the 2013 GARBC Conference scheduled for June 24–28. I was very impressed with the facilities and the nearby access to great vacation activities. What an ideal spot!
The Adoba Hotel and Convention Center is an impressive structure with a beautiful 15-story atrium and lots of amenities. Within walking distance is a lovely mall and good restaurants. Also nearby is one of the nation’s premiere tourist attractions, Greenfield Village.
We have a great conference planned. Our objective during the week is to renew in body and spirit our strength and our ministries. We plan to listen to the Lord through His Word, worship, fellowship, and laugh. All of us are in need of renewal. Take advantage of this opportunity to breathe new life into your life. Register for the 2013 GARBC Conference!
Renewing with you,
John Greening, GARBC National Representative
- Fire Victims in Myanmar
- Impact Your Community as a Chaplain
- Teaching and Preaching Learning Labs Begin in April
- “Teaching to Impact Adult Learners” by Alex Bauman
- “The Sacred Art of Crafting a Message” by Scott Poling
- Recharge at “Renew Our Strength” GARBC Conference
- Latest GARBC International Ministries Happenings
- Regular Baptists around the Country
- GARBC Staff Itineraries
- Church Planters’ Cohort Provides Support
- Creation and End-Times Prophecy Conference
- “Intentionally Ministering Across Generations”
- Administrative Professional Appreciation Day
- “Finishing Strong” Seminar
- Bible “Baseball” Cards
- Ministry to Wounded Warriors
- Ministry to Marriages and Families
E-Info, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center. Together We Can Accomplish More!