Like many of you, I subscribe to various and sundry blogs in order to keep up on what’s out there in theology, church ministry, and Christianity at large. Which blogs do you follow? Mine are listed below.
Let me first make two disclaimers:
- I do NOT have time to read every post on every blog I follow. (By “follow,” I mean that I am subscribed to the blog, not necessarily that I read every post.) That’s the great thing about a blog reader—you can subscribe to a blog, then peruse your blog reader to see new posts that have been added and read the ones that interest you.
- And of course, I do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the content of or individuals represented by these blogs.
So, with no further ado . . .
- NT Resources Blog by Dr. Rod Decker, professor of Greek and New Testament at Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, Pa.
- Pyromaniacs by Phil Johnson, Dan Phillips, and Frank Turk
- A Brick in the Valley by Pastor Chris Brauns of The Red Brick Church in Stillman Valley, Ill.
- AlbertMohler.com by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Ky.
- Biblical Christianity by Dan Phillips
- C. J. Mahaney’s View from the Cheap Seats and Other Stuff by C. J. Mahaney, president of Sovereign Grace Ministries
- Growing in Grace by Will Hatfield, pastor of Campus Baptist Church, Ames, Iowa
- Church Matters: The IX Marks Blog by IX Marks
- Glory & Grace by Dr. David Doran, pastor of Inter-City Baptist Church and president of Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary, Detroit, Mich.
- Sunday Musings by Josh Gelatt, pastor of Indian River Baptist Church, Indian River, Mich.
- Between Two Worlds by Justin Taylor, editorial director at Crossway Books
- Ethnic to Ethnic Ministries by Eldon Brock, former pastor, former camp director, founder of Closed Door Ministries, and founder of Ethnic to Ethnic Ministries (and my grandpa!)
- Lost in Translation by Jonathan Boyd, missionary to Columbia
- My Two Cents by Chris Anderson, pastor of Tri-County Bible Church, Madison, Ohio
- NeoFundamentalist by Thomas Pryde III, pastor of Berean Baptist Church, Fremont, Calif.
- Our Hope by Dr. Mike Stallard, dean of Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, Pa.
- Outside My Door by Dr. Mark McGinness, associate professor of Old Testament Literature, Language, and Exegesis at Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, Pa.
- Paleoevangelical by Ben Wright
- Reformation 21 Blog, the online magazine of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
- SharperIron, a blog and forum for fundamentalist Christians
- Systematic Theology Matters by Dr. Mark Snoeberger, director of Library Services
and assistant professor of Systematic Theology at Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary, Detroit, Mich.
- Theology Central, thoughts from the faculty of Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Minneapolis, Minn.