Last week a plethora of helpful resources was posted online in anticipation of last weekend’s Sanctity of Life Sunday. Perhaps you can bookmark some of these links for use in the future.
- Justin Taylor interviewed Clarke Forsythe on Overturning and Undermining Roe v. Wade.
- Kevin DeYoung highlighted an article in the Weekly Standard he calls a “gut-wrenching, disturbing, graphic account of the emotional trauma abortion wrecks on those who perform them”: “Mugged by Ultrasound: Why so many abortion workers have turned pro-life.” I highly recommend that you read this article.
- Igniter Media created a video titled “99 Balloons” that tells the heartbreaking story of a baby “born with an undeveloped lung, a heart with a hole in it and DNA that placed faulty information into each and every cell of his body.” The parents chose not to abort the baby and celebrated his short life as a gift from God. We showed this video during our morning worship service, and it was very impacting.
- The latest issue of World magazine is titled “Pro-Baby Wave.” Is America becoming more pro-life?
- Albert Mohler addressed that very question in a recent edition of his radio program, “Is the Tide Turning? America and Abortion.”
- A recent poll would seem to support the conclusion that America is, in fact, becoming more pro-life, as a “Majority of Americans, and Nearly 6 in 10 Young Adults, View Abortion as Morally Wrong.”
- The Washington Times reports that “pro-life groups are accusing Planned Parenthood of taking advantage of the humanitarian catastrophe in Haiti to promote a pro-choice agenda.”
- Finally, last fall on this blog we spotlighted the important work of crisis pregnancy centers.