Let me begin by saying what an honor and a privilege it is to serve as national representative of the GARBC. God has given us a group of doctrinally aligned churches that are passionate about reaching people and seeing them grow and change into the image of Christ. I honestly could not picture myself doing anything different with this short life God has given me. I’m also humbled and grateful by your generous support. We could not have navigated the tumultuous financial waters of 2020 without your incredible generosity and prayerful support of this vital ministry.
I’d also like to encourage you to humbly pray as to how God may burden your heart to give a gift of any size on Giving Tuesday. We are committed to using every resource God blesses us with toward the advancement of the gospel and equipping believers in healthy local churches for God’s glory. Thank you ahead of time for your generosity and commitment to the GARBC. I’m honored to be laboring with you for the glory of Christ.
GARBC National Representative
November 2020 Bb Pulse is ready to view!
News from Regular Baptist Ministries
- Mike Hess: Opportunities in Ministry Abound
- International: Churches Gather in Person
- Mark Johnson: National Retirement Plan Sees Growth
- Manning Brown: Support Regular Baptist Chaplains
- David Gunn: RBP Plans and Prepares for VBS 2022
- Clare Jewell: 2021 Initiatives
Regular Baptist Administrative Team Itineraries
Mike’s Picks: Resources for Ministry
- Article: “Even in 2020 God Is Good”
- Article: “Your Help for Election Fatigue”
- Article: “Stop Being Shocked by What the Pope Says”
- Resource: Navigating COVID-19 Restrictions
Resources, Retreats, and Events
- Summit Christian Academy Seeking School Administrator
- GARBC Christian Character Scholarship Deadline Approaching
Bb Pulse, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.
Archives by date:
Archives of E-Info, a GARBC newsletter published in 2007–2018, are available here.