This year is already off to an exciting and interesting start. Many of us couldn’t wait to say goodbye to 2020, only to be confronted with the same challenges in 2021. Thankfully, our theology and hope are not anchored in circumstances, politics, culture, or the 24-7 news cycle. Our hope is anchored in the Savior of the church: the Lord Jesus Christ. I trust that in this edition of Bb Pulse you sense our enthusiasm for making disciples through healthy local churches. Take some time to see how God is doing great things in our fellowship. I’ve also shared some articles that will stretch your thinking and provide practical help for ministering in your church.
GARBC National Representative
February 2021 Bb Pulse is ready to view!
News from Regular Baptist Ministries
- Mike Hess: Rejoicing in the impact of the GARBC
- International: Sharing Christ’s love through discipleship and care
- Mark Johnson: Updating governing documents to protect your church
- Manning Brown: Forging through ministry challenges
- David Gunn: Announcing new RBP book
- Clare Jewell: Thanking God for generous donors
Regular Baptist Administrative Team Itineraries
Mike’s Picks: Resources for Ministry
- Article: “Should We Pursue Unity at All Costs?”
- Podcast: “How to Leave a Church Well”
- Article: “The Privilege of Pastoring”
- Article: “5 Questions and Answers about COVID-19”
Resources, Retreats, and Events
- Associate Pastor Needed in Lakeland, Florida
- Summit Christian Academy Needs School Administrator
Bb Pulse, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.
Archives by date:
Archives of E-Info, a GARBC newsletter published in 2007–2018, are available here.