When doctrinally sound, like-minded churches partner, they can strengthen their collective voice for Truth, build stronger churches, evangelize globally, and encourage one another in the work of the ministry. The Regular Baptist Ministry Resource team provides churches with services and the ministry network they need to pursue the Great Commission. We invite your church to consider becoming part of the GARBC fellowship. Take advantage of the resources for pastors and churches that the GARBC offers!
Your church can apply for fellowship by completing and submitting an application for fellowship or the mission church/church plant application and the required documents, as listed on the forms. Since the GARBC is an association of churches, congregations vote to become part of the GARBC. Any church seeking fellowship in the GARBC must subscribe to the Articles of Faith and Constitution of the association and must publicly identify itself as a Baptist church in its corporate documents and in its practice. Churches in the GARBC separate from affiliation or association with any group that condones theological liberalism.
No mandatory fees or support requirements exist for fellowshipping with the GARBC. However, the association values churches lending their prayer and financial support to its ministry. Churches applying for fellowship in the GARBC are accepted into the fellowship at the association’s annual conference in June.
For self-supporting churches
By fellowshipping with the GARBC, your church will be able to avail itself of the numerous benefits that the association provides, including
- IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status (effective upon acceptance of the church into the association at the GARBC Annual Conference in June);
- application for church construction grants from Regular Baptist Builders Club; and
- onetime free registration at the GARBC Annual Conference for first-time attendees or for pastors and wives of churches applying for fellowship with the GARBC.
You may email your completed application form to email@example.com, or mail it to GARBC, 3715 N. Ventura Dr., Arlington Heights, IL 60004. Questions? Please call 1-888-588-1600. We would enjoy assisting you in the application process.
For mission churches or church plants
Applying for listing in the GARBC directory enables mission churches or church plants to enjoy the benefits of fellowshipping with the association, including:
- IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status (effective upon acceptance of the church into the association at the GARBC Annual Conference in June)
- access to free Sunday School and VBS literature from Gospel Literature Services
- application for church construction grants from Baptist Builders Club
- free registration at the GARBC Annual Conference.
Your mission church/church plant church can apply for directory listing by completing and submitting a mission church/church plant application form. If your mission church/church plant is not sponsored by a GARBC church or a Regular Baptist regional, state, or local association, please include with the application the following documents from your church:
- Articles of Faith
- Church Covenant
- Church Constitution
You may email your completed mission church plant application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to GARBC, 3715 N. Ventura Dr., Arlington Heights, IL 60004. Questions? Please call 1-888-588-1600. We would enjoy assisting you in the application process.