The Regular Baptist Web Community benefits you! Exceptional topics for your church ministry are available through the Regular Baptist Web Community. Interact online with quality content from the comfort of your own home
FUTURE REGULAR BAPTIST WEB COMMUNITY SESSIONS ARE IN THE WORKS!
RBP Director Jack Klem and National Representative John Greening are currently planning an upcoming lineup of Learning Labs designed to help you do ministry more effectively. Check back in August 2016.
CURRENT CONTINUING EDUCATION BEYOND THE REGULAR BAPTIST WEB COMMUNITY
Regular Baptist Churches is offering two 3-hour modules at our 2016 Annual Conference, June 28-July 1. These modules, taught by subject matter experts, make valuable continuing education easily accessible to you. Register now.
Preaching Christ from the Old Testament
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 1:30 p.m.
Cost: $45, includes materials and resources
Preaching Christ from the Old Testament demands an ability to not only handle textual details in context, but to also think theologically across the Biblical canon. This three-hour study group is designed to be an interactive session that allows participants the opportunity to dig into a chosen passage, wrestle with textual details, and think theologically in a whole-Bible way about how to handle references to or inferences about Christ in the Old Testament. Participants will be guided in this discovery by our guest presenter, Dr. Steven Mathewson, author of The Art of Preaching Old Testament Narrative (2002) and Joshua and Judges (The People’s Bible Commentary, 2003) and pastor of CrossLife Evangelical Free Church in Libertyville, Illinois.
Date: Thursday, June 30 at 2:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE, offered by Regular Baptist Churches as part of the new Regular Baptist Church Planting initiative
The time for church planting is now! Any established congregation can catch the vision for church planting, cultivate the passion among its members, and actually do it. Becoming a reproducing church will have a dramatic, life-changing impact on your local ministry. Join Clare Jewell, regional director for church planting with ABWE, and Ken Davis, director of Project Jerusalem and chairman of the church planting council with Baptist Mid-Missions, in this practical “how-to” module to learn the action steps a church of any size can take to become a reproducing church.
5 ways the GARBC delivers an exceptional online learning experience to you!
The Regular Baptist Web Community includes five learning venues. Choose one that is best for you.
- Learning Labs: Shared instruction on a designated ministry-related topic using direct teaching, discussion, problem solving, experimentation, and review. Training occurs in four sessions per topic.
- Webinars: Specialized instruction on a designated ministry-related topic. Direct instruction takes place in a single session.
- Cohorts: A discussion group addressing a variety of current topics and challenges in life and ministry. The goal is to learn from others’ experiences and provide encouragement and support.
- Seminars: Instruction to help you and your church move people toward spiritual maturity. BuildUP Seminars are available for church leadership, church education leaders and volunteers, youth ministers, Sunday School teachers, and parents.
- Consultations: Online ministry consultations are available to the leadership teams of GARBC churches. To meet your church’s needs, a variety of consultation options are available. GARBC administration team members John Greening, national representative, and Michael Nolan, director of business administration and treasurer, are ready to help and encourage your leadership team.
VIEW PREVIOUSLY OFFERED WEB COMMUNITY CLASSES.