Great Online Classes This Fall!
Interact online with quality content from the comfort or your own home or office.
FALL 2014 REGULAR BAPTIST WEB COMMUNITY CLASSES
Enrollment is now open for the following sessions:
|Staying Fresh in Life and Ministry—Cohort|
|Three Mondays: Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3
8 p.m. EDT/ 7 p.m. CDT/6 p.m. MDT/5 p.m. PDT.
|Facilitators: John & Daria Greening, GARBC NationalRepresentative and wife, Schaumburg, Ill. (see bio)|
|Same old, same old at home and church can sap the vitality out of our days. Talk and pray together with peers in service who are discovering the lessons of renewal and revitalization.|
|Launching an Intentional Ladies’ Ministry with the Smaller Church in Mind —Learning Lab|
|Tuesdays: Sept. 16, 23, 30
7:30 p.m. EDT/6:30 p.m. CDT/5:30 p.m. MDT/4:30 p.m. PDT.
|Instructor: Linda Pausley, pastor’s wife, Bethany Baptist Church, Avon Park, Fla. (see bio)|
|This interactive series is for women to share ideas and challenges of ladies’ ministry in the smaller church. From getting started to developing leadership, this learning lab will offer participants practical helps and encouragement.|
|Facing a Tight Church Budget—Webinar|
|Thursday: Sept. 18
8:00 p.m. EDT/7 p.m. CDT/6 p.m. MDT/5 p.m. PDT.
|Instructor: Michael Nolan, GARBC treasurer (see bio)|
|If your church is in a budget crunch, this session is for you. Take advantage of helpful insight and personalized assistance as you work on your church budget for the coming fiscal year.|
|“Emergency Assistance Training”—Learning Lab|
|Thursdays: Sept. 25, Oct. 2 and 9
8 p.m. EDT/7 p.m. CDT/6 p.m. MDT/5 p.m. PDT.
|Instructor: Michael Nolan, director of Baptist Builders Club (see bio)|
|It is not if the next disaster will occur, but when it will happen. Baptist Builders Club wants to be Ready Now for the next disaster response, following training requirements from national disaster agencies. Baptist Builders Club seeks to deploy Ready Now teams that are prepared to jump right in when they arrive at a disaster site. This learning lab will introduce participants to the steps necessary to complete basic training.|
|“DIY Strategic Planning”—Learning Lab|
|Thursdays: Oct. 2, 9, and 16
12 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. CDT/10 a.m. MDT/9 a.m. PDT.
|Instructor:John Greening, GARBC Nat. Rep., Schaumburg, Ill. (see bio)|
|You can identify the growth potential God has given your church by following deliberate steps in gathering information from your church and community. Do It Yourself planning can be effective and beneficial!|
|The Question Churches Rarely Ask—Webinar|
|Tuesday: Oct. 7
7:30 p.m. EDT/6:30 p.m. CDT/5:30 p.m. MDT/4:30 p.m. PDT
Tuesday: Oct. 14
9:30 p.m. EDT/8:30 p.m. CDT/7:30 p.m. MDT/6:30 p.m. PDT.
|Instructor: Dale R. Whiting, Chartered Life Underwriter & Chartered Financial Consultant, Dale R. Whiting & Assoc.,Des Moines, Iowa (see bio)|
|How long should and can your church pay a disabled pastor? With careful planning, your church can avoid an awkward and costly dilemma. One session, two dates and times to best suit your deacons’ schedules.|
|Thursdays: Sept. 11, Oct. 9, Nov. 13, Dec. 11
2 p.m. EDT/1 p.m. CDT/12 p.m. MDT/11 a.m. PDT
|Facilitator: Scott Greening, pastor of Great Commission Baptist Church, Schaumburg, Ill. (see info)|
|REGISTER now: email Scott.|
|This cohort seeks to encourage Regular Baptist church planters by praying for one another, networking, and providing counsel for the issues related to church planting. Church planters within the association and unaffiliated church planters of like faith are encouraged to participate.|
The Regular Baptist Web Community benefits you!
Exceptional topics for your church ministry are available through the Regular Baptist Web Community. Interact online with quality content from the comfort or your own home or office.
5 ways the GARBC delivers an exceptional online learning experience to you!
The Regular Baptist Web Community includes five learning venues. Choose one that is best for you.
- Learning Labs: Shared instruction on a designated ministry-related topic using direct teaching, discussion, problem solving, experimentation, and review. Training occurs in four sessions per topic.
- Webinars: Specialized instruction on a designated ministry-related topic. Direct instruction takes place in a single session.
- Cohorts: A discussion group addressing a variety of current topics and challenges in life and ministry. The goal is to learn from others’ experiences and provide encouragement and support.
- Seminars: Instruction to help you and your church move people toward spiritual maturity. BuildUP Seminars are available for church leadership, church education leaders and volunteers, youth ministers, Sunday School teachers, and parents.
- Consultations: Online ministry consultations are available to the leadership teams of GARBC churches. To meet your church’s needs, a variety of consultation options are available. GARBC administration team members John Greening, national representative, and Michael Nolan, director of business administration and treasurer, are ready to help and encourage your leadership team.
View Web Community sessions previously offered.