The GARBC is a great fellowship—be an active participant! Here are some terrific ways that you can be involved:
- Join the GARBC fellowship. When doctrinally sound, like-minded churches partner, they can make great strides in global evangelism. The GARBC Ministry Resource team provides churches with services and the ministry network they need to pursue the Great Commission. We invite your church to consider becoming part of the GARBC fellowship.
- Take part in events aimed at strengthening the local church. Participating in the Annual Conference, Regular Baptist Web Community, and Regular Baptist Press Seminars are great ways to gain valuable insight into local church ministry, connect with peers, and continue your education.
- Share your church ministry ideas and events for publication on the GARBC website and in the monthly E-Info newsletter.
- Volunteer to make a difference. Baptist Builders Club is looking for Ready Now team members who can respond when disaster strikes in the community of one of our churches. Regular Baptist Chaplaincy endorses community service and institutional chaplains, giving them them accreditation and providing resources and support as they minister.
- Pray for one another. Visit the GARBC website often to become aware of needs of pastors and churches. Submit prayer requests for publication on the web.
- Contribute articles on church ministries, current ministry trends, and doctrinal clarification to the Baptist Bulletin.
- Support the ministries of the GARBC by making a donation or purchasing Regular Baptist Press material.
- Fellowship on a local level through state and regional Regular Baptist associations. Build up sister churches by hosting ministry conferences and workshops in your church.