Your October Newsletter from Regular Baptist Ministries
As my wife, Christina, and I travel to churches, colleges, and camps, individuals ask, “Why should we be part of the GARBC?” That question merits an answer that I’m happy to give. It’s an honor to serve our fellowship of churches. Our rich doctrinal heritage positions us well for impactful ministry. October’s Bb Pulse offers a sneak preview of seven points I’ll be presenting to churches, organizations, and individuals to communicate the benefits of fellowshipping in the GARBC. Participate with us as we make disciples through healthy local churches!
All for His Glory,
- Regular Baptist Churches: National Representative Mike Hess
- Regular Baptist Press: Director David Gunn
- Regular Baptist Chaplaincy: Director Manning Brown
- Regular Baptist International: Director Chris Hindal
- Regular Baptist Church Planting: Coordinator Clare Jewell
- Regular Baptists Across the States
- Regular Baptist Administrative Team Itineraries
- Blog and Books for Your Ministry
- Baptist Bulletin Features Church Revitalization
- Practical Helps for Serving in the Pastorate
- Easy and Affordable Children’s Christmas Programs
- Increase Your Christian Education Budget at No Cost to You
- Church Administrative Assistant Job Opening
- Church Pews and Pulpit Needed
Bb Pulse, a GARBC newsletter, communicates information about association happenings, ministry development, church events, and service opportunities. Share your ministry-related information by contacting the GARBC Resource Center.
Archives of E-Info, a GARBC newsletter published 2007–2018, are available here.
Archives by date:
Archives by category: