Planting a church? Need resources? Regular Baptist Church Planting promotes church planting and assists church planters. Regular Baptist Church Planting National Coordinator, Clare Jewell, is ready and available to assist church plants. To access benefits of fellowshipping in the GARBC, we invite your church plant to apply for fellowship (one-page application) and access the many resources of the GARBC.
Check out the resources available to church plants in the GARBC:
- 501c3 IRS tax exempt blanket coverage.
- Grants and loans through the GARBC ministry of Baptist Builders Club. Upon approval of an application submitted by a church, the BBC–USA Start Up Fund grants up to $55,000, including up to three years of service, support, and financial assistance. Resources such as website design, brochure design and printing costs, and Regular Baptist Press curriculum and teacher/leader training are available.
- Free registration for pastors and their families at the GARBC Annual Conference.
- Free subscription to the Baptist Bulletin for each church-planting pastor.
- Free consultation on relevant ministry topics such as strategic planning, outreach strategies, spiritual maturity development, assimilation, church and finance business, and conflict resolution.
- A network in which you can receive encouragement and help in your efforts and connect with other church planters.