Online cohorts provide mutual encouragement, prayer support, ministry know-how, awareness of current church issues, and camaraderie for veteran and novice pastors alike. You can choose to be part of a pastoral cohort or church-planting cohort. Log on, and explore the following topics and more!
- Marketplace evangelism
- Asset management
- Cultivating a church ethos
- Practicing Biblical authority
- Assessing spiritual maturity
- Mentoring like Christ
- Leading theologically substantive worship
- Overcoming church conflict
- Developing grassroots theological discernment
- Organizing your schedule
Email John Greening to participate!
- Improving visitor return ratios
- Assimilating newcomers
- Getting beyond closed apartments
- Overcoming preconceived expectations–support network vs. ministry realities
- new believer discipleship
- increasing church finances
- use of missions teams
- developing church prayer
- accessing resources
Email Scott Greening to participate!